Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I LOVE "CRAFTYPETSTUFF"!

About a week ago I was searching online for cute Dachshund things, specifically things with piebald Dachshunds on it to represent my baby girl Tootsie Roll. I love www.Etsy.com so I began searching there. On that website I discovered some of the cutest dog signs to hang in your home. I even found one with a piebald Dachshund on it that resembled Tootsie! I was so excited to find something so adorable with such cute saying on them, but I was in a hurry that day so the purchase would have to wait until the following day. The next day I got on www.Etsy.com to purchase the item and it was listed unavailble. I began a frantic search everywhere I could think of and then voila! I found my sought after item on www.Ebay.com. I purchased the item immediately. I could not wait to recieve it! I purchased the item for $17.00 and $6.00 shipping. Honestly, I wasn't paying much attention to the price, I was just thrilled to find my Tootsie Roll replica. Soon after I recieved an email from the seller with a sincere apology. She claimed to have set the price too high and the true price for the item was only $12.99. She refunded the rest of the money that I had already paid. I was extremely impressed. I didn't even notice the difference in the price yet she was honest and brought it to my attention. I bet 98% of sellers would've taken that extra six dollars and not thought twice about it. Touched by the sellers honesty, we began emailing back and forth for a bit and I knew I just had to share with my blogger friends some of the creative items this seller makes.


If you think the cuteness stops there, think again! "Craftypetstuff" also makes signs for wire haired Dachshunds, long haired Dachshunds, and many other different breeds of dogs. She even has some signs with goats that are just too sweet! She will mix and match which sign you want with which pet you want. Not only are these signs adorable and would be a great addition to your home, but extremely low priced from an honest seller.

You can find "Craftypetstuff" by searching for "Craftypetstuff" on www.Google.com, www.Etsy.com, www.Ebay.com, and www.Amazon.com.

If you ask me this is a must have item!!

2 comments:

  1. From one doxie mom/ doxie knick knack lover to another, here are some sites I like:

    http://www.doxiecrafts.com/

    http://untrainabledachshund.blogspot.com/

    http://www.zazzle.com/brianlcartoons/gifts?cg=196182427532820952

    And my favs:

    http://dachshundlove.blogspot.com/

    http://kalyxcornucopia.blogspot.com/

    http://www.ammothedachshund.com/

    I hope you like them! On the kalyxcornucopia blog, you can order awesome, customized harnesses and vintage doxie stuff. Enjoy your day:)

    Amy, owned by a cream, tweenie little boy named Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! =) I love finding cute knick knacks and Dachshund collectibles. I'm actually subscribed to the top two of those blogs listed but I'll be sure to check out the bottom site. Thanks for everything and give Jasper a treat for me! =)

    ReplyDelete